Technology News, Reviews, Sport, Phones/Accessories, Online Services. Top Nigerian Tech Blog, Education/Admission, Romance, Entertainment, Politics...

Cech Finally Completed Move To Arsenal

Cech Finally Completed Move To Arsenal

The 33-year-old has completed his move from Stamford Bridge to north London and opened up about why he decided to join the Frenchman's side in an £11 million deal

New Arsenal signing Petr Cech has revealed that Arsene Wenger convinced him to join the Gunners as he feels that they can match his hunger.

The goalkeeper ended his 11-year stay at Stamford Bridge on Monday after completing a move to the Emirates Stadium, signing a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.

The 33-year-old is the Gunners' first senior signing of the summer and says that he is keen to add to his already-impressive silverware haul with his new club.

"Arsenal is a team who challenge for the top and definitely match my ambitions and personal motivation," he told the club's official website.

"I believe that at this time of my career I have made a good choice and I will have the success I would love to have."




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:19 and have 1 comments

1 comments:

  1. Cech to Arsenal; I don't like because he has actually strengthened them, but no lele sha. Arsenal is still my boy, I'll wipe them anyday anytime. lol. GGMU.

    ReplyDelete